END-USERS : Searching for reports products

From: Michel Lapierre <milapier_at_ge.hydro.qc.hq>
Date: 1995/08/09

We are using Oracle v.7+ as a server and clients are using windows/forms-report-ole-odbc.

We want the end-users to be able to define the reports they want by querying the information from the Oracle database. We can not give them Oracle Report because it's too complex. We could give them access but we don't want them to be able to create there own database.

We are looking for products to use OLE 2.0/ODBC and access Oracle databases and produce reports by end-users with the minimum of formation. I know Oracle data browser but we would like to evaluate other product.

Please send information about the product name and if you have : price list, company name, phone, remarks about the product, etc.

Thank you in advance

Michel Lapierre
E-MAIL : milapier_at_ge.hydro.qc.ca Received on Wed Aug 09 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message