Re: Who is using DES2000???

From: Harvey Shlasky <hshlasky_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/09

Trying to use D2000 in a large project - gave up and reverted to 5.1 (even though forms 4.5 is not supported) - at least there I can continue development.

Have not yet succeeded in generating forms using D2000 - one error after another.

ORACLE should admit that the current release of D2000 qualifies only as a **pre-alpha release**, and implement Forms 4.5 support in 5.1.x.

I would certainly be interested in hearing from anyone who has had success in any but the most trivial environments.

Harvey D. Shlasky