SQL Plus PNO Variable

From: Bruce x72727/ESD/4-23-KP <bjones_at_kodak.com>
Date: 1995/08/08

I have a report that is generated with SQL and SQLPlus commands that is over 3000 pages long. I am doing a BREAK on BUILDING_NUMBER. However when I start a new page for the new building I want the page number in the Title to start at 1 again.

I have not found anyway to reset the page number variable (sql.pno) that I use in the Report Title.

Does anyone know a way to do this or possibly suggest another solution?

Please respond directly via e-mail bjones_at_kodak.com

| |  / /        | |  Bruce Jones   bjones_at_kodak.com
| | / /         | |  Eastman Kodak Company
| |< < K O D A K| |  Engineering Systems Division
| | \ \         | |  1669 Lake Avenue
| |__\ \________| |  Rochester, N.Y.  14652-4331
|_________________|  PHONE: (716)477-2727   FAX: (716) 722-6592
The Opinions expressed here are mine only and not necessarily those of my employer. Received on Tue Aug 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message