Oracle*Forms 4.0/4.5, Fonts, and Font Aliases

From: Philip C. Blain <blain_at_shell.com>
Date: 1995/08/05

Just a quick question. I have some forms which are built under UNIX and F4.0. I would like to be able to take these forms to PCs and do a generate (F4.5) w/o having to edit each form and change all of the fonts. I have heard something about a "font alias" file which I can use on the PC to map any of my UNIX/X fonts to PC/Windows fonts. Is there anybody who has an idea of how to do this, or something close?

Thanks, -phil- Received on Sat Aug 05 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message