Forms 4.5 Refresh?

From: Bud Michels <bmichels_at_clark.net>
Date: 1995/08/04

We have a problem where we call other apps such as calc.exe, notepad.exe, SQR Viewer, or Winword.exe from within our Forms 4.5 application. The problem is when you close the external app, forms 4.5 doesn't refresh and an image is left on the window. This is a known bug and wonder if anyone has a work-around because Oracle does not have one. This is another "Serious Business Impact" to our product development. We are currently parallel developing with PB4 and it works fine. Please E-mail me with your ideas and I will re-post here what worked.

--
Thanks,

Bud Michels
bmichels_at_c-s-p.com