Oracle Applications independent contractors....

From: Simon Paul at Maverick <simonp_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/08/04

Maverick Computing is looking to expand it's network of independent Oracle Applications consultants. We have a very strong "team" of people who find excellent advantages working with us although they appreciate their independance also.

If you are intereted in talking to us, please email me or telephone at the numbers below...

We will also be at the OAUG conference in Washington DC on stand number 25. Come and meet us there!

Simon Paul
Maverick Computing
Oracle & Oracle Financials Consultants
phone 305 592 9990 fax: 305 592 9974
simonp_at_ix.netcom.com OR 73302,1014 on compuserve Received on Fri Aug 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message