** Shared Server Problem with MTS - HELP **

From: SJelle <sjelle_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/08/04

I am trying to use the Multi-Thread Server feature, and am running into a problem.

I see a status of WAIT(RECEIVED) and a valid circuit address in the v$shared_server view. This condition does not seem to clear. The shared server remains tied up and not usable.

What does this status mean and what are the conditions that will cause this status to be set?

Other information:
Server version: 7.1.3
OS: UNIX SV5R4 Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Steve

P.S. Any sources of white papers, or additional information regarding Oracle's Multi Thread Server would be appreciated.

Work email: jelles_at_ihub.ea.unisys.com Home email: sjelle_at_aol.com Received on Fri Aug 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message