Re: oracle for the mac?

From: Carsten Pedersen <carstenp_at_inet.uni-c.dk>
Date: 1995/08/04

> Personal Oracle7 for the Macintosh (v7.1.4) is due out Q4 of this year.
> It will run only on PowerPC based Macintosh computers.
>
> --Doug

Say this ain't so! The first official release date was February 95 - since then we've heard Q2 and Q3 - will we ever see this product? What about Pro*C 1.6 - is that Q4 too. Do you realise that this means that more than 1 1/2 years after the first PowerMac was released it's still impossible (or very difficult) to make native versions of applications using Oracle?

Carsten Received on Fri Aug 04 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message