Tool Selection

From: Rob Ryan <rryan_at_interramp.com>
Date: 1995/08/03

We're currently investigating alternative tools for Windows development in an Oracle 7 environment. We're looking at proven, mainstream tools such as PowerBuilder or Forms and would appreciate advice from people who have already done such a search. Specifically, I've heard nothing but bad news about Forms 4.0 and was wondering whether Forms 4.5 (or 4.6?) is as robust and proven as something like PowerBuilder.

Pointers to other sources would be greatly appreciated as well.

  • Rob