Re: Terrible Technical Support - NOT

From: Darryl Snedeker x52168 <dsnedeke>
Date: 1995/08/03

Due to the size of our implementation, we negotiate multiple year contracts and while the package we have was negotiated before the change to precious metals, we too have a support level comparable to Silver.

While I am pleased to hear of your luck with respect to Oracle support I cannot share your sentiments for if I had a dime for every time I was promised a call back within an hour...I would be rich in GOLD.

If I had a dime for every member of the technical support team that has come and gone...I would be rich in GOLD.

If I had a dime for every time a trainee could not comprehend the size (hundreds of GBs) and nature of our problem...I would be rich in GOLD.

IF I...no I won't do that to you, you get my point.

Ron, you're truly blessed.

--
Darryl Snedeker 		ph# (512) 602-2168
Senior Database Administrator	fax (512) 602-5018