Re: Are there any good 3rd party monitoring tools for Oracle on Unix?

From: Richard Headley <headley_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1995/08/03

Try Platinum Technology. We offer both Windows and UNIX based monitoring and Admin tools for ORACLE. EasyDBA is an excellent product for day-to-day admin and tablespace management. TSreorg is an excellent tool for preforming table, index, and tablespace rebuilds. DBVision is an excellent UNIX based monitoring tool.

Good Luck!

Richard Headley