Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!

From: Richard Headley <headley_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1995/08/03

The problem could be that you are ommitting the storage clause on the create table command. The parms you specify when creating the tablespace are used when you ommit the storage clause. The table you are loading is dynamically growing because the 10k initial extent provided by the tablespace's default storage clause is way too small. You need to provide a larger initial extent by supplying a storage clause when initially creating your tables and indexes.

Good Luck,

Richard Headley