Re: SQL*Forms 3 Question

From: John Jones <john_at_iluvatar.tip.duke.edu>
Date: 1995/08/02

It has been a little while since I did forms 3.0, but if I remeber correctly, all you need to do is know the error message number that is associated with the error yu are trying to trap, and then just code in "On error xxxxx do ...............". Important though, is like built in keys presses, if you add your own code for this, you over write the functionalitly of that error, so you have to be sure and rewrite how the eroor will be handled, like rollbacks and such.

John Jones			| my views are my own.........
Oracle Consultant		| no matter what company they are
john_at_iluvatar.tip.duke.edu	| coming from.