Oracle & Sybase on Same Unix Computer

From: Mark Ursacki <mursacki_at_onramp.ca>
Date: 1995/08/01

If you are running both Oracle and Sybase on the same Unix box, can you please drop us a note.

We are especially interested in the operational complexities of running the 2 systems together (startup concerns, disk access, memory sharing problems, swap conflicts, performance degredation etc. etc.

Our hardware is an HP 9000 G50 on HP-UX 9.04, but we would like to hear from anyone regardless of hardware or Unix OS platform.

Thanks. mark ursacki, toronto, ont, can mursacki_at_onramp.ca Received on Tue Aug 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message