Re: Looking for Oracle-based Task Schedulers.

From: <kristoff_at_baseware.com>
Date: 1995/08/01

> lin_h_at_synapse.bms.com (Herng-Chang Lin) writes:
> Looking for product information of Oracle-based task schedulers
> which utilize timer/clock to schedule database operations (DML,
> DDL, stored procedure, etc.) periodically (eg. every 5 min, every
> hour, daily, weekly, etc.). Both the task programs/commands and
> the scheduling data may be stored in Oracle tables.
> Thanks.

Contact Platinum Technologies about the AutoSys product. It does scheduling of not only Oracle tasks, but ANY kind of task, Oracle, Sybase, UNIX, or otherwise. Pretty nifty tool. They have an eval program.

Cheers,
Eric

P.S. I am NOT affiliated in any way with Platinum. Received on Tue Aug 01 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message