Re: Oracle Power Objects WWW site

From: Kasu Sista <sista_at_interaccess.com>
Date: 1995/07/29

>Oracle is providing the 90-day eval copies via www.oracle.com. In the
>news, I have been reading that they are setting up an OPO page somewhere
>that will have libraries, classes, etc available for purchase,
>downloading, etc. Does anyone know the URL for this site?

>BTW, I just read in PC Week that Apple is going to sell OPO under a
>private label. That is, if they sign the contract.... Apparently Apple
>has never done this before....

OPO has just been launched. We have been using OPO beta for the last 4 months. Yes! Apple is going to be selling OPO under the apple logo.

The WEB site is called the object market place. I am not sure it is up and running yet, but very close.

Kasu Sista
Links Technology Corp. Received on Sat Jul 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message