Re: Power Objects Problem

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/07/29

sista_at_interaccess.com (Kasu Sista) wrote:

>>I would suggest that ther is a memory leakage problem within Power
>>Objects (dr2 version), any comments would be appreciated.

>I think this is known problem. Should be fixed in the production release.

>Kasu Sista
>Links Technology Corp.

Hi Kasu,

Thanks for the information...

I like what I have seen so far, and I believe Power Objects fills a gap in the Oracle Toolset so I am looking forward to doing more with the product.

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
The opinions you read here are mine and not necessarily those of my employers. Although, I must say they are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing like the truth. As far as I'm concerned anyway... Received on Sat Jul 29 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message