Oracle Workgroup Server - how to run?

From: matthew_at_pobox.com <(matthew_at_pobox.com)>
Date: 1995/07/28

Grabbed the Oracle Workgroup Server demo disc and tried installing it on a dual P100 running NT.

I've looked at the demos that I could about the Database Managment program and everything else - it all looked like it would be easy to use! However, after I setup, I don't have nearly the same number of icons that the demos seems to suggest I have.

I can start of Oracle from services and it seems to run. But I don't know where any front end stuff would be for it. Is there something I've missed?

Thanks for any help -
- matthew Received on Fri Jul 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message