ProC, Makefile !!!!

From: Ravi S. Vedula <vedula_at_h.cs.wvu.edu>
Date: 1995/07/28

Hi,

    I have an application that uses the ProC and Oracle . It queries the database and all that fine. I am trying to make it useful across diffrent versions of Oracle but setting the list of Oracle libraries and their ordering for compling seems to be a big challenge evry single time. Does anyone have somekind of list that I can use , an FAQ maybe reagrding these Makefiles with ProC. This is driving me up the wall. Anyone having similiar problems and experiences ? I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks

Ravi

PS : Why is therse so much of change on each version of Oracle ?

email:vedula_at_cs.wvu.edu
vedula_at_rbse.mountain.net Received on Fri Jul 28 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message