Oracle Power Objects WWW site

From: Guerry Semones <guerry_at_iluvatar>
Date: 1995/07/27

Oracle is providing the 90-day eval copies via www.oracle.com. In the news, I have been reading that they are setting up an OPO page somewhere that will have libraries, classes, etc available for purchase, downloading, etc. Does anyone know the URL for this site?

BTW, I just read in PC Week that Apple is going to sell OPO under a private label. That is, if they sign the contract.... Apparently Apple has never done this before....

Anyone using OPO?

Guerry A. Semones                 |  Phone: 919-269-1391
guerry_at_iluvatar.tip.duke.edu      |  Pager: 919-737-8894
My thoughts are not my company's  |  All generalizations
thoughts, saith the disclaimer.   |      are false.