Re: Help: Rollback segment problems

From: darryl snedeker <darryl.snedeker_at_amd.com>
Date: 1995/07/27

Matt,

I you are merely compiling a PL/SQL package, you should be getting the problems you articulated. I have seen the messages you have posted and recall a time back in v7.0.16 under SOLARIS 2.4, where a bug would constantly cause this to occur and could only be remedied by an RDBMS reboot. The other characteristic of this bug is that many other applications would get the same message and entries were posted to the ALERT log.

You're on a completely different platform, therefore my experiences may not help you very much. If however, the ROLLBACK segment problems occurs while procedures/functions within your package are executing, I may be of help.

Good Luck.

-D Received on Thu Jul 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message