Re: Oracle and TTuxedo

From: Parris Geiser <parris_at_walleye.esp.bellcore.com>
Date: 1995/07/27

David Cashmore (cashmore_at_actrix.gen.nz) wrote:
> Has anyone had any experience in using Oracle with Tuxedo? I would be
> interested in any war stories. Questions I would be interested in
> having answered include.

> a. How does Oracle forms (for PC) work with Tuxedo?
> b. Any crieteria for when to use a TP Monitor.
> c. Any headaches you encountered.
> d. Any recommendations.

> regards David

> David Cashmore cashmore_at_actrix.gen.nz

David,
We are running Oracle 7.1.6 on HP-UX using TUXEDO. My opinion is that if you intend to use TUXEDO, you better have a person with a lot of experience with it. For example, there are a number of timeouts associated with TUXEDO. If these are not set correctly, it is bad news for your application.

        parris geiser Received on Thu Jul 27 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message