Designer2000/Window Installation Problem

From: David Ng <David_Ng_at_mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: 1995/07/26

I need help in installation of Designer 2000 on Personal Oracle.

When I install Designer2000 on Personal Oracle and I encounter the following message after the 1st import.

        [Stop] : procedural option is not enabled

I did follow the installation instructions to run the scripts CATPROC.sql. I am quite sure that the procedural option is on and I can run PL/SQL in my Personal Oracle. The only thing that I did not follow is the minimum setting of the database for Designer 2000(due to the lack of memory, since I have only 12 MB RAM at the moment).

Is that the setting causing the problem or something else ? How to get around this ?

Thank for advance. Received on Wed Jul 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message