Needed--Oracle Systems Professionals

From: Karen S Frame <karen.s.frame_at_tek.com>
Date: 1995/07/26

Tektronix, Inc. is a leader of many worldwide technology initiatives, known in the media by such terms as the "information superhighway," and "video/computer convergence." Our leadership results in more than 3,000 products serving customers worldwide in measurement, video systems, network displays and color printing markets.

Currently, Tektronix has a need for Oracle systems professionals to work on a variety of projects within our Information Systems organization. These opportunities are located at our facility near Portland, Oregon.

ORACLE DBA
Perform Database Administration activities in support of manufacturing and engineering applications. Responsibilities include ensuring the backup and recoverability of databases, installation and management of database software, database problem analysis and resolution. Provide support of r programming in the design and development of new database applications as well as the maintenance and modification of current systems in a rapidly changing environment. Requires a BS in CS, Math or equivalent. Requires database administration experience with Oracle RDMS in a UNIX open systems environment.

ORACLE SYSTEMS ANALYSTS
Design, develop, test and implement automated business systems, recommend and translate solutions into a system design. Position requires a BS in CS, Business Administration or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years experience in Information Systems, 4 years in systems analysis, design, development and project management. Applications development using Oracle RDBMS and related tools (SQL, Oracle Reports, and Forms).

ORACLE PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS
Provide programming support to Oracle order management applications. Design and develop (code and test) application enhancements. Requires a thorough knowledge of Oracle Financials functionality a BS degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years related experience. Knowledge of Oracle Fiancecials, as well as coding experience with some of the following: Forms 2.3 - 4.0, ReportWriter, PL/SQL, SQL+, Oracle DB, UNIX basics, and C programming language.

ORACLE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPERS
Manage medium to large projects and lead teams through the design, development, systems integration/test and implementation. Plan availability of technical resources and delivery of software development activities.Requires a degree in CS or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years experience developing applications with Oracle tools in a multi-site environment. Experience with Oracle Forms 4.0, and CASE tools is required. Forms 2.3 and Oracle Financial Applications is a plus. Position also requires experience with client/server applications.

Tektronix offers competive salaries, benefits and relocation assistance. For immediate consideration, rush your resume to:

Tektronix, Inc.
P.O. Box 1000,
Mailstop 63-641
Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-1000
Attention: Yolanda Arellano
Fax: 503/685-3961
E-mail: Yolanda.M.Arellano_at_Tek.com

We support a drug-free work environment and all employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug test. Tektronix is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. Received on Wed Jul 26 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message