Re: (no subject)

From: Fernando Luna <fern_at_aa.net>
Date: 1995/07/26

Antony, unless I'm totally off, I believe you can find it on the Web... HTTP://WWW.ORACLE.COM On 25 Jul 1995, Antony Man wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where I can find the Oracle Internet Access Kit?
>
> --
> Antony Man

Fernando Luna  	   E-mail:        	fern_at_aa.net
Kent, WA         HomePage: http://www.aa.net/~fern/

College football is a game which would be much more interesting if the faculty played instead of the students, and even more interesting if the trustees played. There would be a great increase in broken arms, legs, and necks, and simultaneously an appreciable diminution in the loss to humanity.
  • H. L. Mencken