Re: Oracle Training?

From: Stephen D. Ahlbrand <AHLBRSD1_at_jhuapl.edu>
Date: 1995/07/26

wadeware_at_halcyon.com (William C. WadeIII) wrote:
>I have a friend who is a student. He wants to get some Oracle/Sybase training
>but his school offers none (Univ of AZ).
>
>Does anyone have suggestions on how he would get affordable, useful, Oracle
>training on a students budget?
>
>Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>Thanks.
>
>Wadeware_at_halcyon.com

The tough part is the "Student Budget" part!

The two sources of training we have found to be most productive are Learning Tree International (1-800-843-8733) and Oracle directly! Learning Tree has a lot of courses and also has a Passport method that lets you take up to 8 courses in 12 months for $6000! It is a good way to cram in a lot of training fast but the cost is probably more than you are looking for! Oracle also has some Video and/or CBT course material but I don't know much about it. Oracle's number is 1-800-633-0575.

AHLBRSD1_at_jhuapl.edu .................. Steve Ahlbrand
Johns Hopkins University / Applied Physics Laboratory

SUCCESS ...To earn the appreciation of honest critics

     and endure the betrayal of false friends...