Disable sound driver for personal oracle

From: Shaochun Lin <shaochun_at_seas.gwu.edu>
Date: 1995/07/25

        Hi folks, I got a problem when I tried to disable the sound driver. I downloaded the driver(sevnt022.exe) from MS ftp site. When I tried to excute it the screen says "This application has violated system integrity due to execution on an invalid instruction and will be terminated. Quit all applications, quit Windows, and then restart your computer.".,

        Sometimes the database still can be started up when you warmly reboot the machine. But system got stuck very often. Any word would be appreciated. Received on Tue Jul 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message