Re: Oracle and TTuxedo

From: <akibmer_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1995/07/25

In <DC5DMt.M7q_at_actrix.gen.nz>, cashmore_at_actrix.gen.nz (David Cashmore) writes:
>Has anyone had any experience in using Oracle with Tuxedo? I would be
>interested in any war stories. Questions I would be interested in
>having answered include.
>
>a. How does Oracle forms (for PC) work with Tuxedo?
>b. Any crieteria for when to use a TP Monitor.
>c. Any headaches you encountered.
>d. Any recommendations.
>
>regards David
>

>David Cashmore cashmore_at_actrix.gen.nz

Hi! This is Emily Constas in NZ (working for IBM). Our project is currently asking exactly the same questions. We are using Oracle 7.1 and a Uniface front-end and want to know about using Tuxedo too.

So we would be very interested in anything that you learn about this

Regards, Emily Received on Tue Jul 25 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message