Sr. Oracle Pro's - Various Positions - "Executive Level"

From: APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS <devino_at_mo.net>
Date: 1995/07/24

Applied Data Systems again has several openings in the ORACLE technical arena. We have seen a huge up-swing for PROFESSIONALS in this area. Our client companies are SERIOUS about finding these PRO's as soon as possible. I've got much more DETAIL on the positions if you're interested.

598D  SR. ORACLE DATA ADMINISTRATION   Permanent   ST. LOUIS, MO     $65-75,000
      Senior ORACLE professional needed for installation of 10-15TB data repository.
      Must have 5+ years ORACLE and 5+ years UNIX.

563D  M.I.S. DIRECTOR   PERMANENT   Coral Gables, FL     65-75,000
     "HANDS ON" MIS Director with HP-UX and ORACLE.

513D  ORACLE SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION  Prefer PERM, Consider CONTRACT   ST. LOUIS, MO
      Oracle database tuning, tweaking and PERFRMANCE measurement. 3+ years

514D  SR PROGRAMMER/ANALYST  PERMANENT   ARKANSAS
      C or C++ in OS/2 with Oracle

567D  PROGRAMMER ANALYST   Permanent  Central Missouri
      2+ yrs ORACLE, Windows, and Forms 4. Great Company! Household Name.

600D  SOFTWARE ENGINEERS   PERMANENT     ST. LOUIS, MO    9-12 POSITIONS.  $50-75,000
      Strong UNIX/C/ORACLE skills. Software development.

602D  ORACLE DEVELOPER     PERM OR CONTRACTOR  ROSWELL, GA
      2+ years ORACLE (7.0). Strong UNIX skills plus Powerbuilder or other similar tool.

437M  DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR  Long Term CONTRACT    ST. PETERS, MO
      MINIMUM OF FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ESTABLISHING AND MAINTAINING DATA WAREHOUSES
      UNIX, OPEN VMS, DEC ALPHA BACKGROUND NECESSARY WITH RDB AND/OR ORACLE OR INGRESS.

438M  ORACLE CONSULTANT    LT CONT      ST. LOUIS, MO
      ORACLE FSG REPORT DEVELOPMENT. ORACLE implementation & technical skills.

441M   ANALYST OF PRODUCTION SYSTEMS   Contract   St Peters, MO
       VAX BASED SHOP FLOOR CONTROL SYSTEM UTILIZING ORACLE DBMS, DEFORMS, AND COBOL.
       APPLICATION SPECIFIC DATABASES UTILIZING ORACLE RDB, ORACLE 7, FOCUS AND RS/1;
       CUSTOMER APPLICATIONS USING COBOL, DEC ADMIRE AND ORACLE RDB AND GENERAL EDI
       SUSTAINING OPERATIONS. 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DATA PROCESSING WITH A B.S. IN
       COMPUTER SCIENCE OR EQUIVALENT.

...... WHAT NEXT.........................
Please contact us by any of the methods below to talk about your plans. We respond to *all* inquiries and resumes.

Phone (800) 300-1149. Ask for Mark Devino, Jeff Dellenger or Betty Ferguson. We're usually around, but sometimes unavailable. Chris, our administrative asst, can track us down.

Or just fax or mail your resume to our office in Missouri.

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/   | Mark Devino
    _/    _/  _/    _/ _/          | APPLIED DATA SYSTEMS
   _/_/_/_/  _/    _/ _/_/_/_/     | "Contract and Permanent
  _/    _/  _/    _/       _/      |  Data Processing Personnel"
 _/    _/  _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/       | St. Charles/St. Louis, Missouri

      3910 Old Hwy 94S, Suite 100  *  St. Charles, Missouri  63304
          (314) 928-1149     devino_at_mo.net      (314) 441-3005

           *********** RESUMES to resumes_at_mo.net ***********

                    US TOLL FREE (800) 300-1149

BTW - We are generally not successful placing entry level applicants. Please apply only if you have at least 2 years Information Systems experience. Received on Mon Jul 24 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message