Re: Designer/Developer 2000 books

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/24

There are no books on Designer/2000 currently on the market. I believe Maria and Chris Billings may be updating their earlier book on 5.0, but haven't spoken with them in a while.

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
 Belmont, CA 94002
 Voice: 415-571-7092
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com
 Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com

In <1995Jul21.170938.3002365_at_undefined> tilbo_at_undefined writes:

>Like this header says....
>
>I am looking for books which cover this subject since we received
>these tools with documentation only on CDROM.
>Especially casestudy in which an application is build(read generated)
 with