Re: Designer/Developer 2000 books

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/24

The Designer/2000 documentation is not yet in production. Should be sometime in August.

It does *not* contain a case study.

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119
 Belmont, CA 94002
 Voice: 415-571-7092
 FAX: 800-665-1379
 CompuServe: 76702,456
 Internet: jjacobs_at_well.com
 Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com

In <RSELIGMA.95Jul23140324_at_seinfeld.oracle.com> rseligma_at_oracle.com (Russ Seligman) writes:

>In article <1995Jul21.170938.3002365_at_undefined> tilbo@undefined
 writes:
>> I am looking for books which cover this subject since we received
>> these tools with documentation only on CDROM.
>
>Although only online doc ships with the products, you can order the
 printed
>documentation directly from Oracle.

>Russ Seligman "If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe
>Oracle Corporation there's something wrong with the
 universe."