Re: Oracle 7 DBA Reference

From: Mark Bluemel <markb_at_pyramid.com>
Date: 1995/07/24

tguzman_at_cello.gina.calstate.edu wrote:

: -------
: I am looking for a good reference book on the subject of Oracle 7 DBA, can
: anybody recommend one (with ISBN if possible)

: John

: ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12
: -------
: Tuning ORACLE by Michael Corey Published by Oracle Press
: ORACLE Performance Tuning by O'Reilly & Associates, Inc

Plus:

	Oracle DBA Handbook (?)	Kevin M Loney
				Oracle Press

One to avoid :
	The one by Michael Ault (I forget its name). Wordy and in places
	just plain wrong. (IMHO of course :-) )

--
Mark Bluemel	Unix/Oracle Trainer and Consultant
		My opinions are my own, but I'll share them