Re: Designer/Developer 2000 books

From: Russ Seligman <rseligma_at_oracle.com>
Date: 1995/07/23

In article <1995Jul21.170938.3002365_at_undefined> tilbo_at_undefined writes:
> I am looking for books which cover this subject since we received
> these tools with documentation only on CDROM.

Although only online doc ships with the products, you can order the printed documentation directly from Oracle.

Russ Seligman                 "If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe
Oracle Corporation             there's something wrong with the universe."
rseligma_at_us.oracle.com           --Beverly Crusher, ST:TNG