Trivial Q:orainst,to relink or not to relink

From: Wong Pui Ming <s11976_at_net2.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1995/07/22

I have gone thru a lot of hiccups during the Oracle Ver 7.1 install on our Unix (OSF/1 ) systems. Have found that choosing relink for the tools products usually resulted in many things (like tables creation, granting...) not done. But when I chose not to relink, other problems arise (like the sqlreport that did not produce all executables correctly) So my question is which option should I choose (under what circumstances should I choose either)

--