Disk partitioning schemes on HP-9000

From: MJCOATS <mjcoats_at_aol.com>
Date: 1995/07/22

I will be installing Oracle 7.1 on an HP-9000 model G50. This machine is configured with 3 drives: 2 disks are 5 gig and 1 disk is 2 gig. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a place where I can read about disk partitioning schemes for Oracle databases or suggest one of your own. The products to be installed are Oracle 7.1, SQL*Net, SQL*Forms and Oracle's server manager products as well as HP-UX O/S and HP's Distributed Computing
Environment.

Any e-mail assistance is greatly appreciated. Received on Sat Jul 22 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message