Re: DOS/Windows Configuration for CDE2/Developer 2000?

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1995/07/21

After several months of working with many clients as well as monitoring the newsgroups, as well as my own experience...

16MB isn't enough. But 20MB makes a *huge* difference! (My laptop has 20MB RAM, and runs everything as well as my desktop with 48MB, including Designer/2000 against PO7!)

Be sure you have a good sized swap file as well.

Unfortunately, the answer to conventional memory is still "as much as possible". Every KB counts <sigh>...

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle CASE Consulting and Training
 951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119