Re: Help! Oracle ODBC

From: <taylorkh_at_nando.net>
Date: 1995/07/20

Hello from North Carolina. I saw your note on the news group this morning. I had the same problem a few weeks back. I tried the MS "repair package" for Access - no luck. A kindly sole on the net referred me to the answer.

FTP connect to ftp.oracle.com

locate and transfer the file /pub/www/power/windows/sql2tt.dll

copy the file to your \orawin\bin subdirectory - it replaces old version

rock and roll! This upgraded .dll fixes the MS access problem and also fixes some other FoxPro/ODBC problems which I had been experiencing.

Good luck - Ken Taylor Received on Thu Jul 20 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message