MTS Dispatcher going into MUTEX state on VMS (Sqlnet 2.1,RDBMS 7.1)

From: Bob King <rking_at_dfw.net>
Date: 1995/07/17

        We've been running the MTS with Oracle 7 and now 7.1 for some time. All of a sudden the Dispatcher jobs are going into MUTEX state (a suspended stated on VMS). These are VMS/AXP boxes, Used primarily as servers. We got this on one machine that hadn't had a problem in months. They are all running VMS 6.1, Oracle 7.1.3.2 and Wollongong TCP. I've called support, but they just said - send in trace files and we'll look into it.

--
Bob King - rking_at_dfw.net
business ph. - (817) 551-8223