Software Update Notices

From: wolffj <jim.wolff_at_ksc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1995/07/17

Does anyone know of a way to receive info from Oracle or a source board, of software updates when they are released. I have suggested to Oracle that they regularly email those owners of Oracle software of their latest releases that are applicable for their particular platform, but they probably won't.

We are running the RDBMS 7.1.3 and where not aware there were subsequent releases on our platform (HP-UX) until I accidently found out. Also, other products, such as Browser, Forms, etc. Received on Mon Jul 17 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message