Re: SQL*Forms and the 21st Century

From: John Thomas <John_at_toronto.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1995/07/17

Jack,

Yep, tried it with V7. Rang support when it would not work.

Answer: "Upgrade"!!! (to Forms 4+)

This has been particularly useful since I heard that the character-based runtime for Forms 4.5 would not be available until October (1st release!!!) for Alpha OpenVMS.

And we are not keen to go for F4.0 for reasons which should be obvious.

Hope you had a nice holiday. Glad to be back... NOT!