Alpha Pager Solutions For Oracle

From: CCI <CCI_at_p99.f618.n283.z2.fidonet.org>
Date: 1995/07/15

From: xcomm_at_interaccess.com (CCI)
Subject: Alpha Pager Solutions For Oracle Organization: Cross Communications, Inc

Kind of wondering how widely used computerized alpha paging is in the Oracle user and developer community?

Our company has been developing wireless solutions for 4GL systems in the production and critical applications area for over 5 years. Our focus has been in general advanced communications to field work groups (delivery, tranportation, ...) and very heavy into system & network monitoring & management solutions for the System & DB administrators. Wireless really works for providing that real-time link between systems and support (Anytime, Anywhere)

I'd like to hear from you if you're using computerized alpha pager messaging & monitoring solutions, or if you'd like to explore their application in the DBA arena. End users and developers!

We publish a Wireless Tutorial & Product Guide that covers the technology and applications. If you're interested, let us know...

Thnx,
Curious