I want to work for Oracle!

From: Rod Fulton <Rod.Fulton_at_p99.f618.n283.z2.fidonet.org>
Date: 1995/07/15

From: fulton_at_cs.tulane.edu (Rod Fulton) Subject: I want to work for Oracle!

I want to work for Oracle in either the consulting division in the SF bay area or in development. If you know who hiring managers are in either group or if you know someone who just works in one of the groups please let me know.

This is legit -- I am not a headhunter trying to dig up contacts. I've submitted a resume to personnel but I know that Oracle is flooded with resumes and that consequently my best bet is to talk directly to a manager who is trying to hire someone.

     fulton_at_cs.tulane.edu
     (800) 759-8074

Thanks,

Rod Fulton