Re: Where is <cancel> in Form 4.5 property window?

From: George Mari <mari.george_at_igate.abbott.com>
Date: 1995/07/14

zhouf_at_rastro.Colorado.EDU (ZHOU FENGQUING) wrote:

<snip>

> We just got Oracle Forms 4.5 and did not find the
> function key for cancel the chnage made on the property
> window.
>
> After we made some change and close the window
> the change is saved. So my question is:
> How to cancel the change I made on the property window?

<snip>

I don't think you can do what you are trying to do. Once its changed, its changed.

You can, however, use the File->Revert command to revert the entire module back to its last saved state.

You may want to check with Oracle support on this though, since I'm not as experienced with Forms 4.5 as with earlier versions.

George Mari
Sr. Sci. Programmer
Abbott Laboratories Received on Fri Jul 14 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message