Re: INTERNATIONAL ORACLE JOBS

From: DaveH <DaveH_at_p99.f618.n283.z2.fidonet.org>
Date: 1995/07/14

From: daveh_at_aol.com (DaveH)
Subject: Re: INTERNATIONAL ORACLE JOBS

Please send your resume to SCII Technologies. We are an International Agency with offices in Montreal, San Francisco, Paris, Johannesburg (RSA), & Western Australia. We offer great oppertuniites to travel. We are currently looking for several Oracle consultants to go to Johannesburg for 6 months. (It is beautifull there right now !) Pay is $500/day all expenses paid. After that you can go to work at any one of our locations.  Please E-Mail your resume for consideration to DaveH_at_AOL.COM or fax to me in San Francisco at (415) 357-1070.
Thanks DaveH