Install 7.1.6 PRO*C 1.6

From: Chuck Isaacson <ccisaac_at_mtu.edu>
Date: 1995/07/12

I am having a problem installing pro*c 1.6 to my Oracle 7.1.6 system. Why pro*c level 1.6 - it's required by my other vendor.

The tape was sent separately, I installed to the /stage directory without any problems. The elements are there with good permissions. When I go to install I get the error 'file not found error while trying to copy '/usr/oracle7/stage/proc16/install/proc16.dei' to '/usr/oracle7/orainst/proc16.dei'.

That's as far as I get. The other elements proc16.us and .map get copied just fine from the same directory. I can also manually do the copy but of course the install won't continue.

I have a tar with Oracle support but hopefully someone here on the net might have an answer. This is under Sequent Dynix 2.1.5.14.

TIA ccisaac_at_mtu.edu Chuck Isaacson Received on Wed Jul 12 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message