Local Printing Oracle Financials

From: Steve May <mayst_at_mhs.dia.govt.nz>
Date: 1995/07/11

Hi there, I have a problem with being able to Local Print(LPT1) Oracle Financials Reports. The Operating System is DG/UX 3.0 and I am using Oracle7 with Oracle Financials. I have asked Oracle if there is any facility to Local Print in Oracle and they said No. The Main software I am using is PCTCP. I have tried to create a local printer by writing Unix Scripts to capture the outputbut because of the way Oracle Financials Prints (Concurrent Manager ID owns the print job) I cannot successfully redirect the job to the approriate LPT1 port for that user. Any suggestions/comments out there? Or does anyone know of a better way?

Thanks
Steve Received on Tue Jul 11 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message