Re: Forms45 Database

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.CSUFresno.EDU>
Date: 1995/07/11

I don't understand your questions:

> In article <DBKCCL.2F5_at_inter.NL.net> Rob.Zoeteweij_at_inter.nl.net (Rob
> Zoeteweij) writes:
> Is there anyone out there who can suply me with the logical structure
> of the Forms45 database tables ?

Forms45 does not have any "database tables". Only the server has tables.

> So, what data do the several columns contain (textdata1, objecttype,
> etc...),

Can you explain this question a little more?

> how can I find the properties from a text item (for instance)

Are you referring to Item Properties? If you are, then you might use GET_ITEM_PROPERTY to retrieve some info.

If you are referring to the datatype of an item, then you need to get into SQL Plus and do a Describe <tablename> (I think). Or, in the Forms45 Designer, you can get some info on tables and columns by clicking on Database Objects (In the Navigator).

> etc..
>
> Any help would be very welcome.

I doubt this helps. You aren't getting any answers to your repeated postings because nobody can understand the questions.

Steve Cosner (stevec_at_csufresno.edu.us)