Re: Oracle -> DBASE .DBF file possible?

From: Jeff Cerrafon <cerrafon_at_iconz.co.nz>
Date: 1995/07/10

Three years ago I have used ORACLE*DBXL. This software reads and writes data from and to oracle databases. The user interface is *very* similar to dbase III. I am quite sure that it can save data in dbf format.

Try asking oracle support to query on ORACLE*DBXL. There is one catch.... this product may no longer be supported by ORACLE.

If you do not have any joy send me an email.

cheers :)
jeff

Jeff Cerrafon
cerrafon_at_iconz.co.nz "Hard work makes a good idea possible" +64 25 955762
+64 25 792203

Ted Deppner (ted_at_dondra.psyber.com) wrote:
: I need to find out how to export information from an Oracle database to a
: standard .DBF file, as in a DBASE III or DBASE IV file.
:
: I checked out Oracle ( they're still looking ), the Oracle FAQ, and the
: "techinal support" sections of Oracles' WWW site. All to no avail.
:
: I'm pretty sure this is VERY easy to do, I just don't have the manuals,
: books, or anything else to fall back on.
:
: If third party software is needed please don't hesitate... I just need to
: know how, cost and availability are someone else's concern!
:
: Thank you in advance!
:
: --