Re: po7 for windows

From: Jim Gregory <jim.gregory_at_DaytonOH.attgis.com>
Date: 1995/07/10

==========JUSUNG YANG, 7/4/95==========
How do I create a USERNAME for the first time? Every time I open USER MANAGER, it prompts me for USERNAME and PASSWORD. But how can I have a USERNAME without first using USER MANAGER to create it? Thanks in advance for your help!

                                            JIMMY

There are always at least 2 users that get created during an install. SYS with a password of change_on_install and SYSTEM with a password of manager. Log in with either of them and then create your other users.

Luck, Jim Gregory Received on Mon Jul 10 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message