Re: Recovery in Oracle

From: Gordon E. Hooker <gordonh_at_acslink.net.au>
Date: 1995/07/08

kay low <d9431069_at_helios.usq.edu.au> wrote:

> I would appreciate if somebody can provide me the information of
>how oracle does its recovery in the event of database damage.

> Thanks.

>Kay Low
>Student, Faculty of Business
>University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, Australia

Could you be a little more specific please Kay, what type of damage are you referring to. System crash or media failure?

Gordon Hooker MACS PCP                                     ,--_|\
25 Clarke Street, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia     /      \
gordonh_at_acslink.net.au                                    \_.--._/
mobile: 018883835 phone: 61-7-2889716                           V
The opinions you read here are mine and not necessarily those of my employers. Although, I must say they are the truth, the whole truth, and nothing like the truth. As far as I'm concerned anyway... Received on Sat Jul 08 1995 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message